RASPBERRY PI TRANSPARENT ACRYLIC CASE ENCLOSURE COMPUTER BOX
This is a Chinese made case, not the best quality, but you can spend a few money for a good enough case for your Raspberry Pi!
- Acrylic transparent case, it composites of six pieces: four sides, bottom and top.
- Common used, prevent ESD shock for your Pi.
- This case is not very rigid to against falling, drop or flop. It is assembled by pieces.
- There are two snap hooks on each long side panel, be carefully install (AND also un-install) this, otherwise it may break.
- The top cover is rotatable (flip-shell), BUT the 26P ribbon cable hole is not big enough to let the cable go through, at least our cables can’t do, we cut a little nick next to the hole to let the cable slide in.
- Remove the protective paper from the panels, DON’T remove after you assemable it, because it won’t work.
- See installation steps in the attached file when you buy it.